Volunteers Elected During 2019 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
TFCU’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting was a great success this year. The meeting was held Saturday, April 6, 2019, at the Rose State College Hudiburg Chevrolet Center in Midwest City. Over 500 members came to support TFCU and hear about the progress made in the credit union during 2018.
This year, two candidates nominated by the Nominating and Elections Committee were elected to the TFCU Board of Directors. TFCU members elected the two volunteer incumbents by vote of acclamation.
Below are the two re-elected board members.
- Sheila Jones
- Rodney Walker
Following the annual meeting, board members met to elect new officers, as follows:
- Rodney Walker, Chair
- Sheila Jones, Vice Chair
- Al Rich, Secretary
- Bill Watkins, Treasurer
- Gary Wall, Assistant Secretary I
- Tiffany Broiles, Assistant Secretary II
- Eldon Overstreet, Assistant Treasurer
- Steve Walker, Associate Board Member
- James Pearl, Supervisory Committee Member
- Scott Freeman, Associate Supervisory Committee Member
We are certain that these volunteers will continue to support TFCU while keeping the best interests of the members in mind as they serve on the board.