IRAs Make You Money
Open a Tinker Federal Credit Union IRA and make money with our competitive savings rates.
- Make more money with our compounding dividends
- Make more money with a share account option and a full range of IRA Certificates offering you maximum financial management options
IRAs Save You Money
IRAs are designed to help you save for retirement. You can save money because the earnings may be tax deferred or tax-exempt. We advise you to consult a tax advisor to determine your eligibility.
- Begin saving with as little as $500 with IRA Certificates or as little as $5 a month with payroll deduction or automatic transfer
- Enjoy convenient terms from three to 48 months on IRA Certificates
- Contributions may be tax deductible, saving you even more money
- No fees
- Multiple types of IRAs, including Traditional, Roth IRAs and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts available
- Easy contribution options
- You can move funds from one IRA to another, or from a qualified retirement plan to an IRA
- Our knowledgeable IRA staff can answer your questions about your IRA accounts
- Quarterly statements
- You can choose a term that is convenient for you
- Your IRA accounts are federally insured to $250,000 by the NCUA, and CESAs are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA, separate from your other TFCU accounts
To open your account today, visit one of our full-service branches.