Take Advantage of Shred Days
A common scam called dumpster diving is one of the primary ways criminals obtain information to perpetrate identity theft and other fraudulent activity. These criminals sift through trash to obtain personal information from discarded documents.
To help our members securely dispose of unneeded paperwork containing personal information, TFCU will host shred days at several of our branches. Each shred day is from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. The 2020 shred days will be at the following branches:
- April 18 – MWC Branch (6501 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK) (Rescheduled to May 30)
- June 13 – Norman West Branch (301 36th Ave. NW, Norman, OK)
- July 11 – Northeast Branch (1177 NE 23rd St., Oklahoma City, OK)
- July 18 – North Rockwell Branch (13300 N. Rockwell Ave., Oklahoma City, OK)
- August 8 – Moore Branch (400 SW 6th St., Moore, OK)
- September 12 – Edmond East Branch (3141 S. Bryant, Edmond, OK)
- September 26 – Midwest City East Branch (1401 S Post Rd, Midwest City, OK)
- October 17 – Southwest Branch (9601 S. Pennsylvania, Oklahoma City, OK)
To accommodate everyone on shred days, please limit the amount of paperwork you bring to three boxes (approximately 18 inches by 12 inches) per person.
In the event of inclement weather, for the safety of our members and employees, TFCU may delay or cancel a Shred Day event without notice.