Take Advantage of Shred Days
A common scam called dumpster diving is one of the primary ways criminals obtain information to perpetrate identity theft and other fraudulent activity. These criminals sift through trash to obtain personal information from discarded documents.
To help our members securely dispose of unneeded paperwork containing personal information, TFCU will host shred days at several of our branches. Each shred day is from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. The 2018 shred days will be at the following branches:
- April 28 – MWC Branch (6501 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK)
- May 19 – Moore Branch (400 S.W. 6th, Moore, OK)
- June 23 – Edmond East Branch (3141 S. Bryant, Edmond, OK)
- July 14 – OKC, Tri-City Branch (4101 S.W. 134th, OKC, OK)
- August 18 – OKC, Northeast Branch ( 1177 N.E. 23rd, OKC, OK)
- September 15 – OKC, Northwest Branch (4626 N.W. 39th, OKC, OK)
- October 20 – Norman West Branch (301 36th Ave., Norman, OK)
To accommodate everyone on shred days, please limit the amount of paperwork you bring to three boxes (approximately 18 inches by 12 inches) per person.
In the event of inclement weather, for the safety of our members and employees, TFCU may delay or cancel a Shred Day event without notice.