Free e-Statements, e-Notices & Check Images
Switch from paper to electronic statements now and view your cleared checks online. Log on to Home Branch to switch!
- Receive statements faster
- Research past statements and check images
- Free e-Notices included
To sign up for e-Statements, Check Images and e-Notices, simply log in to Home Branch and click on the e-Statements link to sign up.
- To use free e-Statements, e-Notices and Check Images, you must use one of the two most recent versions of the following Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome. Older versions of these browsers are not recommended, as they may not be as secure and can cause functionality issues.
- You must be a registered Home Branch user.
- You must have 256-bit encryption, Adobe Reader and an email address.
Faster and Paperless
All e-Statement users are automatically signed up for e-Notices and can receive paper notices electronically. It’s convenient, safe and, best of all, faster than mailed notices! Most of the notices you currently receive through the mail, including but not limited to overdraft transfers, courtesy pays, insufficient funds or loan reminders, will instead be available when you log into Home Branch and click on e-Statements. The e-Notice will appear as a pop-up screen that you can click to read. Anytime we send you an e-Notice, we will also send you an e-mail letting you know it’s available to read.
To sign up for e-Statements and e-Notices, simply log in to Home Branch and click on the e-Statements link to sign up. If you’re not currently signed up to receive your e-Statements online in Home Branch, disclosures will pop up for both services. You can sign up for both at the same time.