All credit cards offer:
- Worldwide acceptance
- No cash advance fee
- No-fee balance transfer option
- 24-hour automated information line
- Online access to your credit card account
- CURewards program points
- 25-day grace period
- Free common carrier travel insurance
- $500,000 for Visa Platinum
- $150,000 for Visa
Traveling? Make Sure You Have Access to Your Account
When you travel out of the state or country with your TFCU MoneyPlus card or credit card, please ask the TFCU Card Center (405-319-2255 or 1-800-456-4828, ext. 2255) to make a note about the dates and places you will be traveling.
For your protection, TFCU systems monitor your debit and credit cards for fraud. If the system identifies transactions that seem different from your normal activity, we will contact you by phone for verification. If we can’t reach you, we will leave a message. In some cases, where the activity is suspicious, a temporary block may be placed on your card to prevent anyone from using your card fraudulently.
By asking us to place a note on your account prior to your trip, you ensure continued access to your account. By providing your cell phone number, you ensure we can reach you if we have concerns about your card.
Due to disproportionately high fraud rates, card transactions have been limited or blocked in the following countries: Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Egypt, France, Great Britain, India, Italy, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain and Thailand. If you are traveling to any of these countries, please contact the Card Center. We can make sure you will have access to your account while you travel.
- Verified by VISA information — Register your MoneyPlus and TFCU Credit Card for online purchase security
- MasterCard SecureCode
- Visa Checkout
- Visa Purchase Alerts
- Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Credit Reporting Agencies
- Credit Card Agreements Submitted to Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Current Credit Card Agreements
- Federal Reserve Board’s Consumer Guide for Credit Cards
- EMV Card Frequently Asked Questions