Special Auto and Home Insurance Savings for Members
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Whether you just got your license, are just looking to switch insurance carriers, renting your first apartment or settling into your dream home, TFCU offers home, renters and auto insurance through Travelers.
Members of TFCU are eligible to apply for free, no-obligation quotes for home, renters, and auto insurance from Travelers. Through TFCU, members can receive special savings on auto, home and renters insurance, convenient payment options, money-saving discounts and 24/7 claim reporting. Call 1-800-842-5936 or visit travelers.com/tfcu for more information and to receive a free insurance quote.
Discounts Can Help You Save
Coverage Options and Packages to Upgrade Your Protection
For extra peace of mind, you can choose from several coverage options and packages, including:
- Responsible Drive PlanSM – bundles the benefits of accident and minor violation forgiveness.
- Premier Responsible Driver Plan® – expands the Responsible Driver Plan to include Decreasing DeductibleSM and Total Loss Deductible Waiver.
- Premier Roadside Assistance® – can provide towing, jump starts, fuel delivery, flat tire change, lockout assistance, roadside winching, trip interruption coverage, and personal property coverage.
- Premier New Car Replacement® – offers new car replacement coverage, loan lease gap coverage and a glass deductible.
- Additional Replacement Cost Coverage – can pay up to 125% or 150% of your homeowners policy limits for a covered loss.
- Replacement Cost Coverage – can cover the cost to replace personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered loss regardless of depreciation.
- Valuable Items Protection – can cover valuables, such as cameras, china, silverware, jewelry, fine arts, and more against unexpected loss or damage that may not be covered for the full value under the basic homeowners policy.
Ready for a Free Quote?
Visit travelers.com/tfcu or call Travelers at 1-800-842-5936, between 7:30 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Sunday and Saturday, CT.