TFCU Changes Branch Access and Offers Hardship Options
We know the COVID-19 situation is stressful for many of our members. TFCU is here to help by providing special hardship programs and access to services that may put your mind – and your wallet – at ease.
Branch Access Changes
Our members and employees are our primary concern during this difficult time. Please note the following branch changes:
- Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, lobby access will be available by appointment only, Monday through Friday
- Beginning Saturday, March 21, 2020, all branches will be completely closed on Saturdays
- Our coin counters will be unavailable during this time
- We strongly suggest our members practice social distancing and take advantage of our extended drive-thru hours
Our Member Service Center hours will remain the same:
- Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by phone at (405) 732-0324 or through live chat at TinkerFCU.org.
The following options may be available to those who have been impacted:
- Skip-A-Payment Fee Waivers: We may be able to waive fees on eligible loans
- Loan Payments: Interest-only payments on eligible loans
- Hardship Loans: Special low-interest loans
- Fee Waivers: We may be able to waive fees for payments made online or by phone
- Share Certificates: We may be able to waive early withdrawal penalties
The following extended service options are available to all members. Please talk to a TFCU representative to determine a plan that fits your situation.
- Senior Hour: Special branch lobby appointments from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for members age 60 or older only. Seniors are also welcome to make a general membership appointment available to everyone from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Click here to make an appointment
- Debit Cards: New and replacement debit cards available in the drive-thru
- CUSC: Extended Credit Union Service Center options through the drive-thru
- Extended Drive-Thru Hours: The drive-thru will be open 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Waiving limits on electronic funds transfers, upon request
In the interest of social distancing, you may also want to take advantage of these services:
- Up to $1,000 daily withdrawal allowance at ATMs
- Online banking
- Home Branch Mobile App
- Mobile check deposit
- Appointment scheduling at TinkerFCU.org and by phone
- ATM map
- Night deposit
TFCU continues to actively monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19, and we are following the CDC guidelines to appropriately respond to this public health threat.
Thank you for continuing to trust TFCU for your financial services.