It’s National Life Insurance Month
Life Insurance Awareness Month is an opportunity for you to identify your need for life insurance, review current coverage, verify beneficiaries, and take action by asking your-self the following questions:
- How much coverage do I need to care for my family?
- What type of life insurance is best suited for my needs and budget?
- Have I had a major life event since I last reviewed my life insurance?
- If I lost group insurance through my employer, how would that affect
The team at TFCU Financial Advisors can help:
- Identify insurance needs
- Select a type of life insurance product
- Provide quotes from various insurance companies
- Assist with application process
- Perform annual insurance reviews
Call us today to schedule a no cost, no obligation appointment with one of our licensed financial advisors.
TFCU Financial Advisors
6501 Tinker Diagonal, MWC