Help and Guidance
Home Branch Mobile User Guide
Internet Browser Interface
After you have successfully enrolled your device and accessed your account, from your mobile device, access http://m.tinkerfcu.org and login using your TFCU Account Number. In the password field, enter your Home Branch Password. You may want to SAVE this link in the Internet browser of your mobile device for quick, easy access.
The Home page displays a list of your accounts and loans with balances. Clicking on an account or loan name will display details and allow viewing of account history.
Note: some mortgages are not available on Home Branch Mobile.
- Refresh: download latest balances
- Transfers: transfer funds between accounts
- Messages: view messages between you and Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Locations: lookup ATM, TFCU Branch, and CUSC locations
- Home Branch Mobile Text SMS: enroll your mobile device to use SMS text messaging version
- Help: provides screen help by page
By selecting a specific account you can view Account Details for the account including the account number/share ID, account name, account type, account balance and available balance.
Also, to view the last 30 days of transaction history for this account select “History.”
Home Branch Mobile supports the immediate transfer of funds between accounts in 4 easy steps:
- Select Account to transfer funds FROM:
- Select Account to transfer funds TO:
- Enter the dollar amount you want to transfer (Please enter in 00.00 format)
- Select “Confirm” to process transfer. Otherwise, select “Back” to return to previous screen, or select “Cancel” to cancel transaction.
The Messages page displays a list of secure messages between you and Tinker Federal Credit Union. The Messages link on the home page displays the message count.
Select Locations to find ATM locations, branch locations, and Credit Union Service Center locations. This option also provides phone numbers and the mailing address for TFCU.