Home Branch Mobile
Enroll your Mobile Device
To use TFCU Home Branch Mobile you MUST:
- Be a TFCU member and know your User ID.
- Be enrolled in Home Branch with a current, valid e-mail in the Home Branch system. To locate the e-Mail address you have in Home Branch, login to Home Branch. Click here to see an example.
Using your mobile device’s Internet access capability access the following web page: http://m.tinkerfcu.org
Login using your User ID and Home Branch Password
- Upon entry of a valid User ID and Password you will receive the following message:
Authentication was successful but an additional security step is required. Please check your email, (your e-mail address), for instructions. If you need help, please contact Member Services at 1-800-456-4828.
Home Branch Mobile will send an e-mail to you with a one-time PIN number. Check your e-mail at the e-mail address you have registered within Home Branch.
- Open and read the e-mail* you should have received from TFCU:
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:09 PM
Subject: TFCU Home Branch Mobile One-Time PINDear XXXXX,To complete the enrollment of your device in Home Branch mobile:From your mobile device go to http://m.tinkerfcu.orglogin again using your TFCU User ID AND your Home Branch Password, adding the ONE-TIME PIN below:ONE TIME PIN = 4 digit pin (example: 5678)For example if your Home Branch Password = “soonerstate” you will enter “soonerstate5678” where “5678” is the ONE-TIME PIN.This one-time PIN will be valid until:
Friday, September 18, 2009, 6:09:11 AM Central Daylight Time.Once your mobile device is enrolled, you will NOT need to use the ONE-TIME PIN again.You have currently registered two of the three devices on this account. Need more? Call 800-456-4828.Regards,
TFCU Home Branch Mobile
* spam filters may block the PIN e-mail we try to send you. If you do not receive your PIN e-mail, please check your spam folder or adjust your spam filter settings.
- Make note of the ONE TIME PIN included in the message for use in the next step.
Use the ONE-TIME PIN just received to access your account:
- From your mobile device, access http://m.tinkerfcu.org and login for a second time using your TFCU Account Number. In the password field, enter your Home Branch Password and add the ONE-TIME PIN. (Example: Password = “soonerstate” you will enter “soonerstate5678” where “5678” is the ONE-TIME PIN from the e-mail message.
- You will now see the Accounts page (see below)
- Your mobile device is now enrolled. You will NOT need to use the ONE-TIME PIN any longer.
- You may want to SAVE this link in the Internet browser of your mobile device for quick, easy access.