Home Branch Mobile
Enroll your Mobile Device
To use TFCU Home Branch Mobile you MUST:
- Be a TFCU member and know your User ID.
- Be enrolled in Home Branch with a current, valid e-mail in the Home Branch system. To locate the e-Mail address you have in Home Branch, login to Home Branch. Click here to see an example.
Using your mobile device’s Internet access capability access the following web page: http://m.tinkerfcu.org
Login using your User ID and Home Branch Password
Home Branch Mobile will send an e-mail to you with a one-time PIN number. Check your e-mail at the e-mail address you have registered within Home Branch.
- Open and read the e-mail* you should have received from TFCU:
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 6:09 PM
To: Your Name
Dear Your Name,
To complete the enrollment of your device in Home Branch Mobile:
Please log in again and you will be prompted to enter your One Time PIN Below:
This one-time PIN will be valid until: Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:55:25 AM Central Standard Time
Once your mobile device is enrolled you will not need to use the ONE-TIME PIN again.
You have currently registered 1 of the 12 devices allowed on this account. Need more? Call Member Services at 1-800-456-4828.
* spam filters may block the PIN e-mail we try to send you. If you do not receive your PIN e-mail, please check your spam folder or adjust your spam filter settings.
- Make note of the ONE TIME PIN included in the message for use in the next step.
Use the ONE-TIME PIN just received to access your account:
- From your mobile device, access Home Branch again. You will then be prompted for your PIN that was given in the email. Enter it in the blank.
- You will now see the Accounts page (see below)
- Your mobile device is now enrolled. You will NOT need to use the ONE-TIME PIN any longer.
- You may want to SAVE this link in the Internet browser of your mobile device for quick, easy access.