Who Can Join?
There are over 500 ways to qualify for membership at Tinker Federal Credit Union! If you don’t see an option here that works for you, call the Member Service Center at (405) 319-2255 or 1-800-456-4828, ext. 2255 or visit a branch and we will help determine how you can become a member.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you’re eligible to become a member of Tinker Federal Credit Union.
- Is any member of your immediate family (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, stepsibling or adoptive family member) a member of TFCU; or do they qualify to join TFCU?
- Is a permanent member of your household a member of TFCU, or do they qualify to join?
- Are you an employee or member of one of our business partners?
- Are you military or civilian personnel of the United States Government who is assigned to or works at Tinker Air Force Base or Vance Air Force Base, or an Army National Guard facility that is listed in our business partner listing?
- Are you a contractor or an employee of a contractor who regularly works at one of the above government installations under contract with the U.S. Government?
- Are you military or civilian personnel of the U.S. Government who works at, is assigned to, or attached to one of the Armed Forces Reserve Centers in Oklahoma?
- Are you a member of the U.S. Armed Forces who is active, retired, a dependent or a dependent survivor who is eligible by law or regulations to receive and is receiving benefits or services from one of the above installations?
- Are you a member of one of the veterans organizations in Oklahoma?
- Are you an elected official or employee of the cities of Ada, Arcadia, Del City, Edmond, Enid, Luther, Moore, Norman, Nash, Yukon, or Garfield County or Cleveland County?
- Are you a member of any of the organizations listed in our Charter?*
- Are you an employee or student at one of the institutions listed in our Charter?*
- Were you a spouse of a member who is deceased?
- Are you retired and receive a pension or are you an annuitant of one of our select employee groups?
- Do you live, work, worship, or attend school in any of the following Oklahoma counties: Payne, Pontotoc, Seminole?
- Do you live, work, worship or attend school in Oklahoma City’s Empowerment Zone?
* If you are not sure if you are a member of one of the Charter Organizations, please call the Member Service Center at (405) 319-2255 or 1-800-456-4828, ext. 2255.
Open a share (savings) account at Tinker Federal Credit Union with only a $5 required deposit and balance and you become a member and part-owner of the largest credit union in Oklahoma.
If you work for one of these companies or belong to one of these organizations, you automatically qualify to join Tinker Federal Credit Union.