Download our newly redesigned Home Branch Mobile App for iOS
TFCU’s Home Branch Mobile app allows you to access your account information from an iOS device anywhere, anytime. With the newly redesigned Home Branch Mobile app, you have fast, convenient access to the following features and more.
- Customize your experience by selecting the accounts you want to see/hide, reordering accounts, etc.
- Quickly and securely login using Face or Touch ID or biometric authentication (for compatible devices)
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime with Home Branch Mobile Check Deposit
- View detailed account information including account balances, transaction history, credit card balances and more
- Transfer money between TFCU accounts and to other financial institutions
- Access BillPay to make and review payments
- Find the nearest TFCU branches, ATMs or CUSC/CO-OP Shared Branches
- Set and manage travel alerts on the go
- Manage account alerts and notifications
How to download the app
To add the newly redesigned Home Branch Mobile app to your Apple device, go to the App Store and search “Tinker Federal Credit Union’ or “TFCU Home Branch” and download the app.
Customize Accounts View
Tap the arrows in the top right corner of the screen to customize your account display order or to toggle the visibility of each account. From the Account Display Order page, use the squares to the left to drag and drop accounts or click the green “eye” icons to the right to show and hide accounts from view then tap save.
Click Checking Module
To view your monthly Click Checking Activity, tap the three dots in the bottom right of the Click Checking account view. Once the secondary menu is visible, select “View Click Checking Status” to see your monthly activity. From this secondary menu, you can also manage your Overdraft Protection and stop payments on checks. To see account details or edit your account nickname, select “View Account Info.”
TFCU Travel Alerts
Set up travel alerts with ease. From the Accounts screen, tap the hamburger menu at the bottom right then select “Travel Notification.” Click “Add Trip” to select the card you wish to use then input your travel dates and destinations and tap save.
Tap “Transfer” at the bottom of the screen to begin a transfer. To transfer money between your TFCU accounts, select the account to transfer from, followed by the account you want to transfer to, the amount of the transfer and the date you would like your transfer to take place. For other transfer options and to manage external account transfers, click the three dots in the top right corner of the Make A Transfer screen.