Based on state and federal guidance, we are re-introducing teller line transactions to the services available at TFCU branches. However, for the safety of our members and employees, we will be limiting the number of members allowed in the lobby and continue to maintain sanitizing and social distancing practices. We continue to encourage members to use online, phone, ATM and drive-thru services when possible.
At this time, the following in-branch services continue to be by appointment only:
- Account Opening
- Applying for Loan
- Debit and Credit Cards
- New Safe Deposit Box
- Account Changes
- Wire Transfer
- Fraud Resolution
- Life Events (marital status, death)
Please note the following branch changes:
- In-branch, non-teller services are available by appointment only, Monday through Friday. – Schedule an Appointment
- All branch lobbies are completely closed on Saturdays.
- Branch drive-thru are now open on Saturdays.
- Our waiting areas, internet cafes, children’s centers and coin counters are unavailable during this time.
- When visiting a branch, TFCU strongly encourages members to wear masks and practice social distancing. And if fever or other symptoms are present, we ask that members do not seek services in a branch.
We strongly suggest our members practice social distancing and take advantage of our extended drive-thru hours, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Our Member Service Center (call center) hours will remain the same:
- Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 9:00 pm, and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, by phone at (405) 732-0324, or through Live Chat.